Pianos Become The Teeth Discuss Writing Again
Pianos Come The Teeth released The Long Lack After via Topself Records towards the end of 2011. The band has now done an interview where the discussed the prospect of writing new material. You can check ut the full interview here and a snippet of it below by clicking”Read More.”
Do you have any new material in the works, or are you focused solely on touring for the time being?
CHAD: We’re starting to write new stuff now, but I think our main focus is going to be tour, for the next few months, at least.
MIKE: The record technically just came out like two and a half months ago. It’s weird because we’ve been writing and playing these songs for a while now, so it already feels older to us, but it’s still completely new to everybody else. I’m sure we’ll start writing. We’ve started throwing around ideas and stuff.
KYLE: We might do a split or something, but overall, we’re gonna let this record sit for a little while, just because we worked hard on it, and it’s still super fresh, and we’re gonna be doing a lot of touring. There might come a point where we write on the road, depending on how much we tour. The five of us, we have a very specific way of writing. Knowing us, we might come up with riffs on the road, but I doubt we’ll ever write anything substantial on the road. We have to be in a room together and be like, “No. Yes. No.”
- mistyache reblogged this from propertyofzack
- less-etoiless likes this
- caitlinellise likes this
- chinupandpowerthrough likes this
- psychonauts2 likes this
- battered-skies reblogged this from southeastfacingwall
- chefdigus likes this
- kevhatesyou likes this
- issuesthatyoucantsubscribe likes this
- southeastfacingwall reblogged this from deathcabforkehan
- southeastfacingwall likes this
- deathcabforkehan reblogged this from propertyofzack
- heavyxsighs likes this
- ryangoslingsbutt reblogged this from propertyofzack and added:
- propertyofzack posted this