POZ Behind The Booth: Basement
One of our favorite bands, Basement are busy recording their new album with Sam Pura at The Panda Studios in Fremont, California for a fall release via Run For Cover Records. Alex Henery from the band was kind enough to write PropertyOfZack a Behind The Booth feature from the studio. Check out the blog and photos from the studio below!
From Alex Henery:
It’s day eight of recording at Panda Studios in Fremont California and we’ve really been enjoying our time here with our new friend Sam Pura. After spending some time doing pre-production and working out exactly what we wanted to do, we started tracking drums. Now we are coming close to the end of the recording process, with only guitar and vocals left to record. We are really excited with how it is sounding and feel like this is going to be something we will all be very proud of. While staying at the studio we’ve sampled some of the local pizza and Mexican food, along with drinking some really great coffee and a lot of Barq’s root beer. We’ve been watching the Baseball and appear to now be Giants fans, which might upset some people. By the end of this week we hope to have everything finished, ready for mixing and mastering and then we are off to play Sound And Fury in Santa Barbara and hang out for the weekend. After that we meet up with our friends in Daylight and Dead End Path and our soon to be best friends in food, Soul Search to start our tour out to the east coast.
Come say hello and talk to us about our accents.
- hellomydearsunshinee likes this
- colourmeinkindness likes this
- stormtrooper-matt likes this
- sunflowersxsunsets likes this
- myfoot-yourass reblogged this from propertyofzack and added:
- asemicharmedkindalife likes this
- lildicker likes this
- jrichmanesq likes this
- lipsoff reblogged this from propertyofzack and added:
- em2mie likes this
- dispiritx reblogged this from propertyofzack
- therealtobin12 reblogged this from propertyofzack
- pizzacrustina reblogged this from propertyofzack
- propertyofzack posted this