Look at this thing. This is absurdity.
If you missed it, fun. mentioned that they’d been hard working musicians for twelve years now, as they accepted their Best New Artist Grammy award. It frustrated some, made some laugh, and made some wonder what were they doing before “We Are Young” took off. An interesting read.
Chris Carrabba does not seem to be wanting to fall back on a name that he can snap his fingers to be successful. Further Seems Forever was a fun project for Carrabba to revisit, and now it seems like he needs to create another as well. I would not imagine that Dashboard Confessional is dead, but that Carrabba feels constrained by it and does not care for the money he is “losing” by not touring on it right now.
Many thought our Fall Out Boy “rumor” could not be true because Andy Hurley was in another band. Guess what? Well, he still is in that band.
It’s fantastic to see how much a band can progress is so little time. Daylight may have a very big year ahead of them in 2013. Imagine if Daylight and Basement were bands 20 years ago?
Sunflower is done, just months after the release of Indigo. One must ask if Christofew Drew is writing, recording, and releasing music a tad too fast now-a-days.
A slight delay happened in Man Overboard’s plans, and they’re offering a nice code to tide fans over.
- beansickle likes this
- toysoldierintheashtray reblogged this from propertyofzack
- urbansuburbia reblogged this from propertyofzack
- urbansuburbia likes this
- oneforthoughts reblogged this from propertyofzack
- sanalez likes this
- followingfootstepsinmyownshoes likes this
- canwriteitbetterthanueverfeltit reblogged this from propertyofzack
- jrichmanesq likes this
- fobfeelsdestroyedmylife likes this
- illseeyournameinlights likes this
- nicholedavalos likes this
- tit1efight likes this
- propertyofzack posted this