Run For Cover Records are seeking immediate applications for spring interns. Check out a message from the label below by clicking “Read More.”
FC Seeking Spring Interns
Run For Cover is currently seeking interns available to start immediately. If you have interest in the music industry or how a growing DIY label works, this internship is for you.
Interns will be helping out with the every day functions of the label. Day to day work might include packaging mail order, preparing marketing materials, assembling records, and more. Interns must be friendly, motivated, outgoing and ready to work.
Interested candidates must have reliable transportation to our office space at 119 Braintree Street in Allston, MA. Candidates must have availability 2-3 days per week for 5+ hours between 10am and 6pm. Candidates must also be 18 years old or older.
Our internships are unpaid, but we can likely offer credit through your college.
Having a laptop is necessary. Having an Apple laptop is preferred as a lot of the software we use is for OS X.
Interested candidates should e-mail a brief description of why they want the internship, a resume, relevant scheduling information and availability to:firstname.lastname@example.org
- thegreatphysician likes this
- catamongstthepigeons reblogged this from jonathandiener and added:
- littlemissaudiophile likes this
- sorayaissoso likes this
- jonathandiener reblogged this from propertyofzack and added:
- ev4nder likes this
- sanalez likes this
- morethaniever likes this
- procrastinating-perfectionist likes this
- rhonettespeak said: I wish I lived closer… >.<
- speakimge reblogged this from propertyofzack
- beachcommunities likes this
- mindmeds reblogged this from propertyofzack
- jrichmanesq likes this
- propertyofzack posted this