Hit The Lights Discuss Collaborations On New Album
In a new interview, Omar from Hit The Lights confirmed that the band has been working on collaborations with Ryan Key from Yellowcard, Tim Pagnotta from Sugarcult, and Kenny Vasoli from The Starting Line, and possibly others. There’s no word if the lead singers were just involved in writing or if they will actually have vocals featured on the record, but time will tell. Hit The Lights entered the studio on June 1st to begin recording their new record. You can read the full interview here and a snippet of it below by clicking “Read More”.
Any exciting collaborations coming up? Who have you been working with on this new record?
Omar: Yeah definitely. Something that we did a lot of on this record was co-write with other people. That’s been really interesting because we’ve been working with a lot of people who’s music we love - like Ryan Key from Yellowcard, Tim Pagnotta from Sugarcult, Kenny Vasoli from The Starting Line. So it’s been really amazing.
- goldwincs likes this
- theswimmerking reblogged this from propertyofzack and added:
- shootingtillwereshot reblogged this from propertyofzack and added:
- natterz likes this
- siriuslystarks likes this
- theycametoconqueruranus likes this
- sreidblog said:Thanks Zack :)
- lesstraveledroad likes this
- b33fy likes this
- canitouchyourbuttsincei likes this
- propertyofzack posted this