- Warped Tour announced its next nine bands.
- Touché Amoré and Title Fight are releasing a cover split together.
- Jonny Craig auditioned for for The Voice but was denied due to controversy.
- Hot Topic is being sold for $600 million.
- Elton John will be on Fall Out Boy’s new record.
- Christofer Drew has claimed sobriety.
- Ian Watkins of Lostprophets denied claims of child abuse.
- Motionless In White lost their drummer.
- City And Colour are back in the studio recording a new album.
- The Maine finished recording their new album.
- Manchester Orchestra began recording their new album.
- We Are The In Crowd were forced to cancel shows due to illness.
- The Reading/Leeds lineup was announced.
- The Menzingers are writing their new record.
- Rise Against are reissuing RPM with ten bonus songs.
- Taking Back Sunday’s TAYF10 is still being edited.
- Gatsbys American Dream will not be releasing new music.
- Dance Gavin Dance began recording a new album.
- Reggie And The Full Effect started a Kickstarter for the new album.
- Say Anything have all but two songs written for their next album.
- Sunny Day Real Estate started, but stopped recording a new LP.
- Panic! At The Disco are finishing their next album this month.
- Dropkick Murphys fought a Nazi supporter on stage.
PropertyOfZack is very excited to be debuting Never Shout Never’s new music video for “All Mine.” The band is currently out supporting “All Mine” and Indigo on their fall tour, so check out the dates and download the record here after watching the new music video below by clicking “Read More!”
Never Shout Never are about to kick off their South American tour in early-support of Indigo, which comes out on November 13th, and PropertyOfZack is excited to release a set of great photos taken of the band practicing for the run of dates. Pre-order normal bundles for Indigo here and the album on cassette via Antique Records here, and if you want free tickets to any of the band’s upcoming US dates head here to find out how. Check out the photos from the South American tour practices below by clicking “Read More!”
POZ Stream|Contest: Never Shout Never - “Honey-Dew”
Never Shout Never will be releasing Indigo on November 13th, and PropertyOfZack is incredibly excited to be streaming a brand new song from the record called “Honey-Dew” and to run a ticket giveaway for every show on the band’s upcoming fall tour. Pre-order normal bundles Indigo here and the album on cassette via Antique Records here, reblog this post on Tumblr with the show you and your friend want to go to (dates below), and stream “Honey-Dew” below by clicking “Read More!”
PropertyOfZack is excited to announce that our friends at Antique Records will be doing a special edition cassette release of Never Shout Never’s Indigo, which will be released on November 13th. The pressing is limited to 100 copies in three colors (20 blue foil, 30 royal blue, 50 black) and features new artwork and a bonus track. We’re also doing a contest to give away a copy of the record on cassette and CD. To enter, simply reblog this post on Tumblr. Pre-order the cassette here now and check out the artwork and track listing for the release below by clicking “Read More.”